We've added syntax highlighting theming to Ship! Ship uses the same theme format as Xcode 8/9 and will automatically default to the current theme you're using in Xcode. To change your theme in Ship, use the View → Code Theme menu. To add new themes, you can use the theme editor built in to Xcode's preferences, and anything you add there will automatically show up in Ship.
Here's a video of the new theme system in action:
As usual, if you run into problems or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Full Changelog for Ship 2.6.6
- Syntax highlighting theming.
- Fix incorrect syntax highlighting of certain macro definitions in objc code.
- Fix display of issues and comments that include unicode paragraph separator characters (U+2028 and U+2029).
- Improve performance of Smart Queries that define large OR predicates on assignees.
- Allow GitHub Projects to be closed or reopened from within the Project Board view.
- Fix blank issue display when issue contains labeled or unlabeled events done by the ghost user.