Ship 2.6.10 is out! We've got a lot of fixes in this release, and some new features as well. Grab the update here or use the Ship → Check for Updates menu item in the app.
- Fix a crash that could occur while switching the active GitHub account.
- The markdown editor is now automatically focused when clicking the edit button on an existing issue comment.
- Fix a leak of NSTrackingAreas that lead to degraded performance after letting Ship run for several days straight.
- Performance is now improved when there are very many Overview sidebar items that need to have counts calculated (smart queries, milestones, repositories, etc).
- Added smart query predicate for number of comments on an issue
- Fix Mac notification center notifications not being shown in some cases.
- Disable links for commit statuses that don't specify a URL.
- Sort issue / pull request participants in the @mention completion list to the top.
- Add label name regular expression smart query predicate.
- Improve performance when displaying very large files in the pull request diff view.
- Pending / unknown commit status icons are now shown in yellow instead of gray, to match github.com
- Fix a rare crash when creating a new pull request.
- Fix pull request cross-referenced timeline events showing incorrect merge states.
- The currently selected commit or span diff is now highlighted in the pull request diff view commit chooser.
- Added a button to show the diff between submodule revisions in the pull request diff viewer.
- Fix incorrect autogenerated hyperlinks (commit hashes, issue references, etc) in pull request commit comment bodies.